Concrete Repair and Maintenance:
- Typical to parking decks, stair wells, basic sidewalks, building edge of slabs and exterior building components all deteriorate with time and water intrusion.
- Our plan is to apply the correct concrete repairs and coating to your building components as needed and with budget to protect the building.
- Concreter repair can be a costly maintenance issue and life safety issue if not protected.
Epoxy coatings and injections:
- Under the proper circumstances epoxy coatings and injections may be required.
- Structural cracks in slabs, and columns may be in need of epoxy injections. Installing ports in the proper locations and using specified products via the engineer’s specification will ensure the structural integrity of the installation.
- Epoxy coatings applied in critical locations as specified by the engineer play a role in the success of the project
Expansion Joints: Expansion joints are a verity of applications.
- Traffic joints in a parking deck require typically a gland joint with a polycrete mix to secure the wing gland to adhere to the concrete and allow the webbing to move the deck.
- Closed cell joints may be used in vertical or horizontal applications where and epoxy will hold the closed cell joint in place to the substrate. These are usually in a now traffic area.
Expansion joints fit a verity of applications and you ask us for which product will fit your needs best